What is uterine cancer ?
Cancer of uterus is uterine cancer. Uterine cancer is of 2 types –
- Endometrial cancer – begins in the lining of the uterus
- Myometrium cancer – develops in the muscle tissue
Symptoms of uterine cancer
- Unusual vaginal bleeding
- Watery discharge from vagina
Causes of uterine cancer
- Reaching menopause
- A thickened wall lining
- Not having children
- Starting periods before age of 12 yrs
- Being overweight or obese
- Family history of ovarian, breast or bowel cancer
- Ovary tumors
- Oestrogen therapy
- Previous radiation for tumor
Diagnosis of uterine cancer
- Physical examination
- Transvaginal ultrasound
- Hyteroscopy & biopsy
- Blood & urine test
- X Ray
- CT Scan
- PET Scan
Treatment of uterine cancer
Best hospitals for uterine cancer treatment in India
- BLK Superspecialty Hospital, New Delhi
- Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon
- Mazumdar Shaw Cancer Center, Bangalore
- HCG EKO Cancer Cneter, Kolkata
- American Oncology, Hyderabad
- Gleneagles Global Health City, Chennai
- Gleneagles Global BGS, Bangalore
- Continental Hospital, Hyderabad
- Yashoda Hospital, Hyderabad
- Seven Hills, Mumbai
Cost of uterine cancer treatment in India
Cost of uterine cancer treatment in India varies from hospital to hospital and stage of the disease. Treatment cost of uterine cancer may vary from $ 3500 – $ 12,000 USD.
WHATSAPP / IMO REPORTS at +91 96 1588 1588
> #1 in Cancer Care in India
> JCI Accredited Hospitals
> Board Certified Specialists
> 1000+ Patients Treated
- Get free consultation & cost estimate
- Save up to 80% on your treatment.
- Dedicated patient care manager.
- Free pick up and drop from the airport.
- Immediate consultation, zero waiting.*
- Medical visa assistance & letter.
- Hotel / Guest house booking.
GET COST ESTIMATE
Our Panel Hospitals
All our panel hospitals are JCI or NABH accredited hospitals specializes in treatment of cancer. We have tie up with more than 100 best hospitals in 8 metro cities of India.
All of our panel hospitals uses latest technology for the treatment of cancer. We have team of super specialist cancer surgeons who perform highly advanced minimally invasive and open surgical procedures.
All our panel of consultants are board certified and trained to handle any kind of complex benign and malignant tumors. We also provides advice and support for the challenges that a patient may face on their cancer journey.
our panel hospitals
our panel doctors
SEND US REPORTS
Send us patient latest reports on mail, WhatsApp or Imo on +91 96 1588 1588.
Receive treatment plan, price quotation from best hospitals, medical visa invitation along with other details.
Travel to India. Will be received by our representative at the airport.
Receive your treatment at the chosen hospital. Receive personalized care and help during stay in India.
WE UNDERSTAND YOUR TREATMENT REQUIREMENTS
The type of treatment a patient require depends on the type of cancer one have. We design the customized treatment for the patient so as to ensure better health outcome and also ensure low economic burden to the patient.
POST TREATMENT FOLLOW UP & CARE
We remain in touch of the patient even after the treatment is over just to ensure he is living a healthy life. In event of any issues or health problem patient can text his problems and we provide free online consultation. We also conduct patient education camps and programs from time to time to ensure patient is aware of all the happenings in cancer treatment and care.
WHAT IF I SUSPECT OF uterine CANCER ?
Simply text your concerns
Don’t worry simply whatsapp your concern to us and we shall guide you on how to remove your doubts. Whatsapp or text your reports at + 91 30884 30884.
Send us your reports
Once you get results of the reports again text, mail or whatsapp us those reports. Based on those reports our panel of doctors and expert consultants suggest you what to do next ?
Get free advice
Once you text your concerns our panel of doctors suggest some simple tests to ensure or rule out the possibility of any disease.This service is totally free.
In case reports shows some abnormalities immediately show to a specialist. Cancer if detected early can be treated.